SmartCrowd is the MENA region’s first and only regulated real estate investing platform. By allowing investors to buy shares of income-generating properties for as low as AED 5,000 (approximately USD 1,400), SmartCrowd has made real estate investing digital, affordable, and hassle-free for all. Through its innovative platform, everyday individuals and families can now access pre-vetted real estate assets, grow their wealth and simultaneously reduce their risk through a transparent and data-driven approach to real estate investing.
- Award winning fintech with a proven model and a unique value proposition;
- Regulated business coupled with a proprietary digital platform;
- 300% growth in AUM in year 1;
- Backed by Shorooq Investments, Abaxx Technologies, 500 Startups, and others;
- Regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA);
- FinTech Company of the Year Arabian Business Technology Awards 2019, Winner of Seesdstars UAE, Winner of “Accenture Innovation Awards” @ GITEX.
- Historically, real estate has not been accessible to many due to costly gatekeeper’s dynamics. It has been restricted to wealthy individuals and institutions due to large minimum investment amounts.
- We strongly believe that home ownership rates will continue to deteriorate as millennials are less interested in indebting themselves to own a home, leading to many more renters, making residential real estate an attractive asset class. Large Asset managers and developers in the US and UK are already starting to accumulate multifamily homes based on this view.
- An average person doesn’t have sufficient capital for appropriate allocation to real estate. For many, it becomes a concentrated asset in their portfolio, increasing their risk and inability to maintain their wealth through cycles.
So, how do 410 million people in the Middle East access the most popular asset class without significant capital?
A Digital Platform
that allows investors to buy a share of an income generating property and build a real estate investment portfolio over time.
Hassle Free 5-Click Investment Experience
Providing Our Customers With Unique Investment Opportunities
Our online platform holds the key to unlocking the real estate market for everyday investors, allowing them to build a personalized investment property portfolio. The platform reduces the barriers to entry for low-middle income households to build financial assets and generate investment income. Unlike current real estate investment vehicles, SmartCrowd provides users with active management of their shares, transparency on what properties they are investing in, low costs of investment and very low minimum investment levels (AED 5,000).
We are focusing on investors in the Emerging World: MESEA (GCC, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon) and Core Asia (China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Malaysia, Indonesia).
Strong Revenue Generating Potential
Sales & Distribution Strategy
We will move towards a network and partnership model to scale our operations.
Create and verify an account to reveal full SmartCrowd campaign details
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.
Competitive Landscape Mapping
We are a unique value proposition compared to current real estate investment options.
Use of Proceeds
Awards and Recognition
Investing in private placements and early-stage startups can be very rewarding, but it involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends, and dilution. Jibrel is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own investment decisions. You will only be able to invest via Jibrel once you are registered as sufficiently sophisticated.
This offer is an Exempt Offer in accordance with the Market Rules of the Abu Dhabi Global Market ("ADGM") Financial Services Regulatory Authority. This Exempt Offer material is intended for distribution only to Persons of a type specified in the Market Rules. It must not be delivered to, or relied on by, any other Person. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has no responsibility for reviewing or verifying any documents in connection with Exempt Offers. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has not approved this Exempt Offer document nor taken steps to verify the information set out in it, and has no responsibility for it. The Securities to which this Exempt Offer relates may be illiquid and/or subject to restrictions on their resale. Prospective purchasers of the Securities offered should conduct their own due diligence on the Securities. If you do not understand the contents of this Exempt Offer you should consult an authorised financial advisor.
The Exempt offer material has been approved as a financial promotion by Jibrel Limited ("Jibrel"). Jibrel is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority for the purposes of developing financial technology services within the RegLab. Nothing in this offer document is intended to be or should be construed as investment advice. In approving this document, Jibrel’s role is solely limited to approving financial promotions for the purposes of the ADGM financial promotion rules, and should in no way be seen as an endorsement, recommendation or assessment of the suitability of a particular investment.